The NFL playoffs are rife with intriguing narratives. We, at The Kicker, highlighted our favorite storyline for every team.
- Broncos: Will Peyton sing his audibles to the Nationwide theme?
- Patriots: Where will Bill Simmons rank “Intentionally Losing Two Games to End the Season” in the Belichick Shadiness Pantheon?
- Bengals: Can AJ Webb come through in the clutch?
- Texans: Who is their quarterback? No one knows! Maybe this is an advantage? It’s not. But it might be? It isn’t.
- Chiefs: Charcandrick West’s mom is still not proud of him, despite starting in the playoffs.
- Steelers: Who is Fitzgerald Toussaint? The maitre de of New Orleans’ best beignet spot, Cafe Du Monde? The author of a classic novel about the pitfalls of wealth in Victorian England?
- Panthers: Will aging, out-of-touch sports reporters get angrier about celebratory dancing during the playoffs? Vegas has the odds at -850.
- Cardinals: Will Larry Fitzgerald share his secret formula to keep Benjamin Button-ing?
- Vikings: Should Vikings fans prepare for an excruciating collapse or merely an agonizing defeat?
- Redskins: Will you like that? Kirk Cousins opines that you will.
- Packers: Can Aaron Rodgers find time to prepare despite having a girlfriend?
- Seahawks: Should the Seahawks call their injury report the Lesion of Boom?