The Shiva is on the line one last time tonight in The League’s series finale! After seven seasons of making your friends think they understand football, we celebrate the genius of a show about fantasy football and all the times it totally nailed your relationship with the game.
1. When you are coasting through Monday night but your defense flops, goes into the negative, your opponent’s kicker has the game of his life, and you lose by half a point.
2. When your buddy’s pre-season scouting report and Excel spreadsheet goes too far.
3. When your fantasy team eerily reflects real, NFL action.
4. When someone takes smack-talk too far in the chat room.
5. When the out-of-towner you invited to fill space wins and gloats in your face.
6. When that out-of-towner dies in the offseason and you know how he’d want his send off to go. So relatable.
7. When your comish makes an executive decision that at least half the league hates.
8. When the NFL adjusts stats after the game and your league reflects the point changes.
9. When you have to justify your FF obsession to the loved-ones you lost along the way.