The Los Angeles Clippers are about to begin what is quite possibly the last ride of Lob City. Blake Griffin and Chris Paul will both be free agents after this year, and if the Clippers can’t break through this year and shake their playoff woes, it may be time to move on. Here are 5 questions that nobody is asking about the upcoming Clippers’ upcoming challenges.
1. Do you think Doc Rivers and Austin Rivers ever play one-on-one after hours in an empty Staples Center? You know, just like the good ol’ days?
I bet Doc has still got a move or two.
2. How often do you think the team gathers to reminisce about how sweet it was when Donald Sterling lost the team?
Because, seriously, fuck that guy.
3. Does J.J. Reddick look good in heels?
Yeah, I don’t think anyone cares really. But he does have shapely legs.
4. Does Jamal Crawford have what it takes to become a 6-time 6th-man of the year winner?
Or will he have to settle for winning it a mere, like, three times or something.
5. When will Blake Griffin dunk over a Kia in game?
Because that would really be something else.