The Thunder were one game away from making the NBA Finals just a few short months ago. Though superstar
Kevin Durant has departed for Golden State, this Thunder team is still plagued by dozens of questions that literally no one is asking. Here are just a few.
1. When will Russell Westbrook leave the karaoke bar he’s been singing Lionel Richie’s “Hello” in for 14 straight weeks?
Look, we get that you’re feeling down, but seriously. Mix it up, Russ! Throw on some Reba or something.
2. Can Billy Donovan coach a team to a national title at the middle school level?
He did it in the NCAA, so he probably could. But that’s not valid proof. 12-year olds require constant supervision.
3. Why has Steven Adams remained suspiciously silent on the new Bon Iver album?
Literally everyone is waiting for your review, Steven. It seems like you could have taken 10 minutes and written up at least your preliminary thoughts by now.
4. Does anyone realize that OKC also stands for Owls, Kayaks, Cars?
It’s not nearly as recognized of an acronym, but those are my three preferred modes of transportation. Eerie, no?
5. Is the scorer’s table prepared to add a fourth digit to the OKC points total for Westbrook’s first game against the Warriors?
It’s never come close to being necessary in NBA history. But hey, just in case. It’s Russell Westbrook we’re talking about here.